OneTrust Announces $210 Million Series B
Since our $200 million Series A just seven short months ago, OneTrust is excited to make another huge announcement to our PreferenceChoice customers, Today, we have brought our total funding to $410 million Series B at a $2.7 billion valuation!
We’ve passed the 5,000 customer mark in under four years, including close to 50% of the Fortune 500. Our team has scaled to 1,500 employees. We now have 10 global offices, and the OneTrust PreferenceChoice offering is even more well-funded to enhance our products and technologies, including Consent and Preference Management, Cookie Compliance, Mobile App Consent and more.
In speaking with our customers, it is apparent that their challenges and opportunities extend beyond privacy and into marketing, preference management, security, data ethics and trust, each which opens the door for a significant competitive advantage for businesses of all types. The insight and demand from our customers have allowed us to expand our product line. We have delivered with our five key offerings:
- OneTrust Vendorpedia™: Third-party risk management and cyber risk exchange and a “Leader” in the 2019 Magic Quadrant for IT Vendor Risk Management Tools
- OneTrust Privacy: The #1 most widely used platform in the world for privacy and Leader in the The Forrester New Wave™: GDPR and Privacy Management Software, Q4 2018
- OneTrust PreferenceChoice™: The global market share leader in preference and consent management and the #1 most widely used Consent Management Platform (CMP) according to AdZerk
- OneTrust GRC: Integrate infosec and risk management into business operations
- OneTrust Ethics:Bribery, conflict, slavery, data ethics, and whistleblowing tools
We are thrilled to continue to build on this momentum with OneTrust PreferenceChoice to provide our customers with the best in class technology to solve their marketing and privacy challenges. OneTrust will continue to invest heavily in our PreferenceChoice offering and technology, as well as our support teams and partner ecosystem to help customers maximize their investments in OneTrust, as well as rapidly innovate with new capabilities in the platform, through both organic growth as well as inorganic acquisitions.
Thank you to the OneTrust PreferenceChoice team, our customers, partners and community for your continued support. Together, we are working to build the future of third-party risk, privacy, and trust.