Audiences are increasingly interested in privacy protection—but also expect personalized experiences. How can publishers deliver compliance, personalization, and privacy? OneTrust PreferenceChoice provides the leading Consent Management Platform for publishers to comply with GDPR, CCPA, and ePrivacy regulations, and frameworks from the IAB and DAA.
With OneTrust CMP, publishers can optimize consent rates while ensuring compliance with global regulations and frameworks, engaging with customers across web, mobile, OTT and offline channels.
Consent Management Platform (CMP)
Build and customize your CMP to capture, store and signal user consent downstream to ad tech vendors. Additionally, maintain ad-revenue by running A/B testing coupled with dashboards and reporting.
Mobile App Compliance
Implement privacy by design into your mobile strategy for Native iOS, Android, and Unity-built applications and games. Easily scan for tracking technologies and unknown SDKs, and build a CMP to collect and signal consent for in-app advertising, personalization, analytics and more.
OTT App Compliance
Leverage OneTrust OTT App Compliance to collect and store consent and preferences within Smart Tvs, Over-the-Top (OTT) applications, and Connected TV (CTV) environments.
Complete Consent Management Solution for Publishers
Leverage the Leading End-to-End Consent Management Solution
- Customize your CMP using out-of-the-box banners and notices to match your brand and voice across web, mobile and OTT properties
- Reduce implementation time from days to minute-code/no-code implementation with Auto-Blocking
- Geo-targeting displays appropriate language, consent and preference options to different audiences
- Deploy A/B testing to maximize engagement and opt-ins
- Build a centrally located, historical consent database to demonstrate compliance to regulators and auditors
Maximize Consent Opt-Ins
- Leverage A/B testing to maximize engagement, opt-ins and ad revenue
- Test variants such as placement, color, text or vendors, to test which CMP receives higher opt-ins; monitor, test, iterate and improve
- Monitor real-time analytics through dashboards and granular reporting for user insights
- Use performance tracking to optimize monetization strategies in the age of compliance
Secure Ad Revenue with IAB TCF 2.0
- Start with our out-of-the-box templates to meet all UI requirements while customizing language, layout, and branding
- Easily configure stacks inclusive of purposes and features with checkboxes to give users appropriate consent choices at the appropriate layer
- Search and filter vendor list sourced directly from IAB without leaving the product; manage purposes in bulk and/or by individual vendor; blacklist non-compliant vendors
Collect Consent in Mobile Applications
- Schedule scans of your app to identify privacy permissions, frameworks, and SDKs
- Leverage multiple, built-in consent approach options or customize your own to build a robust user experience that matches your brand
- Capture who consented, when it occurred, and what they were told upon consenting, and maintain compliance with granular consent receipts
- Build a centrally located, historical consent database for data regulators with visual dashboards to track the progress of your privacy program
Integrate Privacy into OTT Applications and CTV Environments
- Facilitate GDPR and ePrivacy compliance with transparent data processing communications, clear opt-in consent collection and an audit trail of consent receipts
- Leverage the IAB TCF 2.0 in OTT application to capture, store and signal consent downstream to ad tech vendors
- Give users the ability to exercise their data rights–including the right to access or delete data–through a settings menu
- Support compliance with the CCPA consumer’s right to opt-out of the sale of their personal information within the OTT’s privacy settings
- Manage consent and preferences for both households and individuals to allow for granular user controls within your OTT application
Customer Success Story: Match Group
Match Group is a leading provider of dating apps and services available in over 40 languages to users all over the world, including a portfolio of brands includes Tinder®, Match®, OK Cupid®, Hinge®, Pairs™, Meetic® and many others. As the company runs many websites in the EU, they needed a tool that would allow them to put the appropriate measures in place to ensure compliance and consistency with their high standard of privacy practices on mass.
"OneTrust has helped us address both IAB guidelines and the law. We found that OneTrust’s solution was allowing us to easily leverage solutions we put in place for compliance among our websites. We are deploying the same number of websites, but it is now much faster with the new OneTrust platform."
Idriss Kechida, Match Group Chief Privacy Officer