Ensure mobile app consent and compliance. Leverage OneTrust PreferenceChoice to implement privacy by design into your mobile strategy for Native iOS, Android, and Unity-built applications and games. Easily scan for tracking technologies and unknown SDKs, and build a CMP to collect and signal consent for in-app advertising, personalization, analytics and more. Additionally, maintain ad-revenue by running A/B testing coupled with dashboards and reporting.
Mobile App Consent
What Can PreferenceChoice Do For You?
Scan app for SDKs and tracking technologies
Know the third parties the app is sharing data with
Collect valid consent from your app or gaming users
Maintain records of consent for compliance
Comply with Global Regulations
Global privacy regulations like the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) have put a brighter spotlight on mobile app technologies and how apps collect data and share it with third parties. Companies developing mobile solutions and delivering upon mobile-first strategies are seeking solutions to build intelligent, data-driven applications that respect user’s privacy, build trust and fuel brand loyalty.
OneTrust Unity SDK
Build a CMP For Your App or Game
Manage consent and scan Unity-based apps to understand how your app is sharing data.
Understand Who is Accessing Data
Schedule scans of your mobile app for third-party trackers to understand your apps “privacy health.”
Cross-Device & Cross-Platform Consent
Capture and manage consent on applications that run across multiple devices and gaming platforms.
Collect Consent When You Need It
Customize your consent approach with screen overlays and collect only when you need to use geo-location and Just-in-Time consent.
Maintain Records of Consent
Eliminate data siloes using a central consent and preference database and be audit ready with a detailed historical consent records
Comply with IAB TCF v2.0
OneTrust is an IAB TCF validated CMP for both web and mobile, and the Unity SDK enables app developers and publishers to develop and deploy a compliant CMP ahead of the TCF v2.0 deadline.
OneTrust Mobile App Scanning & Consent Features
Scan Your Mobile App to Identify Third-Party Tracking Technologies
- Schedule scans of your app to identify privacy permissions, frameworks, and SDKs
- Understand third-party trackers on your app by leveraging a pre-categorized database
- Adjust your consent approach based on findings from the scans to demonstrate compliance
- Utilize visual reports for an easy understanding of your app’s privacy health
Collect Valid Consent While Adhering to Global Laws and Regulations
- Enable mobile consent banners with a robust user experience to match your brand
- Leverage multiple, built-in consent approach options or customize your own
- Capture who consented, when it occurred, and what they were told upon consenting
- Sync consent across systems to ensure consistency for sales and marketing activities
- Offer the option to “opt out” of sell of personal information for CCPA compliance
Manage Preferences and Sync Across Your Technology Systems
- Leverage templates or build custom preference centers to match your brand
- Build trust with customers by offering user’s control with granular preference options
- Utilize advanced user workflows and user interfaces for enhanced customer experiences
- Reduce compliance risk by syncing preferences and consent across marketing channels
Eliminate Data Siloes with a Central Consent and Preference Database
- Maintain granular consent receipts and demonstrate compliance over time
- Build a centrally located, historical consent database for data regulators and auditors
- Utilize detailed analytics and visual dashboards to track the progress of your privacy program
- Export reports that integrate with marketing and IT technologies via OneTrust API